Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stuffed Animals and Stuffed Food



This was the first project I taught with the kids at the after school program. None of them actually finished their project, it was a bit too tough. Next time I'll precut the felt into animal shapes and they will choose between limited options. (Too much freedom resulted in CHAOS). I, however, finished many! I'm trying to find photos of the first ones I made, I gave them all away as gifts. 
The pig Laura is holding was a Christmas present for my sister. I also made jellyfish that was shipped off to Japan to keep my best bud company. It's my favorite, so I'll get him to send me a photo. Hopefully behind some rad Japan background.  The corn belongs to my roommate, so she lent it to me for the photo shoot. The hedgehog I made last night! And the fish has no owner... any takers?

Did I mention I LOVE felt? 

1 comment: