Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sock Dog

I made this little guy last night, while watching Lost with my roommate. I got the pattern from Sock and Glove, by Miyako Kanamori. It's an adorable book, you can pick it up at Kinokuniya along with many other way too cute crafting books coming out of Japan. 

This is a dog made from some old socks. I think I can do better. I'll try to make more sock/glove animals this weekend while I'm in Albuquerque with my family.
 
We're doing sock/glove animals at the after school program monday. (That is if my plane isn't delayed getting back to New York). I'm worried this project may be too hard. I'm not sure how to simplify it. 

2 comments:

  1. i'll make more animals with u in albq!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! I have to find a stockpile of old socks and gloves for the class Monday. Not really sure when or where to find those...

    ReplyDelete